What is a return management system?
A return management system helps you process returns for your customers. It allows customers to initiate a return, receive a prepaid label and ship the return without taking up too much time. A return management system can also help you manage and track your returns by putting approved items back in your inventory and monitoring the financial impact of returns on your bottom line.
How to establish a return management system?
Fortunately, merchants can communicate their return policies and processes directly on their online store and use Podmalls to manage returns in the background.
With Podmalls, you can:
- Create a self-service return process: Automatic updates and notifications are sent to customers throughout the return process.
- Send shipping label: After creating a return request, use Podmalls to automatically email the return shipping label to your customer. Merchants using Podmalls can also benefit from carrier discounts on exit and return shipping costs. Return labels are “paid by scan,” which means they are charged only after they are used.
- Replenishment: Merchants can track customer returns, restock returned inventory, and make them available again for sale in online stores.
- Refund customer: Once the item is returned, the merchant can refund the customer to their original payment method with the click of a button.
After the merchant clicks “Create refund”, check send notification to customer when refund will be automatically sent to customer via email .
Merchants can manage returns for original orders, keeping all order history in one place. Once returned items are received, the buyer can easily refund them using the original payment method.
If you want to return or exchange your goods for any reason, we are ready to help you! We offer free returns within 30 days of purchase. You may return your product to obtain store credit for other products or a refund with the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and refund policy:
Here are some examples of common exceptions:
- Discounted goods are final goods and are not refundable or exchangeable
- Returned items must still be labeled and returned in their original product packaging
- Returned items must show no visible signs of wear or use
- Reply to your order confirmation email asking about the product you are returning
- Print the prepaid return shipping label you will receive via email
- Send all items back to us using the labels provided
- How long it takes to receive a refund, replacement product or store credit
- Any freight to be paid by the customer
- Any return restocking charges to be paid by the customer
- How do you handle lost or damaged returns
- If the customer has more questions, please provide your business’s contact information