Podmalls Use agreement
- Child exploitation: You may not provide goods and services related to the illegal exploitation or abuse of children’s rights, nor may you post or upload any such material, including but not limited to child abuse or sexual abuse, or display images or descriptions of children in a sexual manner.
- CCOVID-19: If you provide GOODS or services related to COVID-19, you are subject to the Rules for the Sale of COVID-19-Related Products.
- Harassment, bullying, defamation and Threats: You may not offer goods or services that harass, bully, defame or threaten specific individuals, or post or upload such material.
- Malicious Content: You may not use Podmalls services to promote or condone acts of violence and hatred against persons based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, health condition, or veteran status or other forms of discrimination, nor may you post or upload such material. You may not use our services to condone or support any organization, platform or individual that (I) promotes or connives at such hatred; Or (ii) threaten or condone violence to achieve an end.
- Illegal activities. You may not offer goods or services that violate the laws of the jurisdiction in which you operate or do business, or post or upload such material. Goods, services and materials posted and uploaded by you shall not aid or promote any violation of the laws of the jurisdiction in which you operate or do business.
- Intellectual property rights: You are not allowed to provide goods or services that infringe others’ copyright, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights, nor are you allowed to publish or upload such materials.
- Malicious and deceptive behavior: You may not use the Podmalls service to spread malware or host phishing pages. You shall not engage in activities that damage or destroy the service operations or other infrastructure of Podmalls and other entities including Podmalls’ third party partners, nor shall you upload or publish such materials. You may not use the Service for fraudulent business practices or any other illegal or deceptive practices.
- Personal, Confidential information and Protected Health Information: You may not publish or upload any material that contains personally identifiable information, personally sensitive information or confidential information (such as credit card numbers, confidential national identification numbers or account passwords), unless you have obtained the consent of the owner of the information or other legally authorized persons. You may not use Podmalls Services to collect, store, or process health information protected by the Health Insurance Convenience and Accountability Act (” HIPAA “) or other applicable laws and regulations regarding health privacy Information and its handling, use, or disclosure.
- Restricted Items: You may not provide any goods or services that are or appear to be restricted items.
- Self-injury: You are not allowed to provide goods or services related to self-injury, nor are you allowed to post or upload such materials.
- Spam: You may not use Podmalls service to transmit any commercial electronic messages without the user’s permission.
- Terrorist organizations: You may not offer any goods or services, or any such material, that imply or promote support, financing, or participation in terrorist organizations.
Podmalls reserves the right to delete any material, suspend or terminate your account and your access to Podmalls Services at any time without notice if you engage in activities that violate this Agreement of Use (including activities outside of your use of Podmalls Services).
Podmalls has the right, but is not obligated, at any time to monitor or investigate whether your upload of materials and use of Podmalls Services comply with this Agreement of Use and Podmalls Terms of Service, or any other consensus or agreement with Podmalls (collectively, the “Agreement”). Podmalls’ determination as to whether or not a violation of this Use Agreement has occurred is final and binding, and Podmalls will determine in its sole discretion how to handle a violation of this Agreement (including taking no action).
Podmalls reserves the right to claim compensation from the breaching User at any time in the event that Podmalls is liable for third-party compensation due to the user’s breach of this Agreement (the “Breaching User”); Meanwhile, Podmalls reserves the right to require such defaulting user to be liable for damages to Podmalls goodwill.
In the event of a conflict between the Use Agreement and the Terms of Service, the Use Agreement shall prevail, but only to the extent necessary to resolve such conflict. Terms used but not defined in this Agreement shall be defined according to their meanings in the agreement.
(If you believe that a user of our services has violated this agreement, please send an email to email@example.com.)